Rich Fann is back on the show, but not talking pro wrestling this time. Well, I mean pro wrestling comes up, but he joins us on a whip around the world of sports as the Summer of Hugh rolls on. We talk about Kyrie taking shots, NCAA transfer nonsense, Kaepernick still being unemployed, and the NFL shorting concussion research $16 million. Plus, after 2 and a half years of talking, Daniel Cormier has to take these Ls.
- Daniel Cormier's last fight?
- Transcendent figure Jon Jones.
- Things in Cleveland are getting personal.
- Who is Hugh Freeze?
- NCAA's ridiculous transfer policies.
- Baseball Hall of Fame getting with the times?
- What's a David Olson?
- John Urschel is walking away after 3 years in the NFL.
- Sixteen. Million. Dollars.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!