Bracket Busting – Unanimous Decision #86
Welcome back to the internet's number one resource for NCAA Bracketology, UDPod!
Just kidding. We're still us here at UDPod, and that means we're not even going to do the song and dance of a bracket challenge this year. Better late than never, we're joined by Cam from PWTorch's East Coast Cast and the South Kongress podcast to talk all matter of things. From Cam's personal heel turn to NFL's own pizzagate to the NCAA stretching more money out of March Madness, there's something for everyone. And an amazing outro.
- Pro wrestling journalism? If you say so.
- Lamar Jackson is a Quarterback. Period.
- They really came for Josh Rosen.
- These interview tactics aren't questionable; they're disgusting.
- Pizzagate. NFL Edition.
- RIP Legion of Boom.
- Bob McNair.
- Athletes being open talking about mental health.
- Making more money.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!