Having a podcast means a lot of things, but today it means reconnecting with an old friend who is doing really dope things. We've got Stephen Satterfield of Whetstone magazine on this week about the journey from high school basketball to international wines and food. We also tackle the sports issues of the week like stadium grift, Colin Kaepernick's blackballing, Tom Brady's wife coming clean about concussions, and the inevitable (?!?) Warriors win.
- A helluva journey leading to Whetstone.
- NBA's performative social stances.
- Evil money grubbing Cobb County Braves.
- Raiders robbing Vegas.
- What's going on in Seattle?
- OF COURSE Tom Brady had concussions.
- The Warriors are historically good...
- But are they good enough?
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!