Helluva a 5 days for your boy.
Trying to make sense of it all, we've called in Columbia legend* Barso to walk me through the Bulldogs and Falcons once again coming up short. Unfortunately, while blocking alongside me made him look good, no one could polish the turd that was this past 12 months as an Atlanta sports fan. From 28-3 to Atlanta losing their baseball team, to the events of Monday night and finally 4th and goal drops, good friends are there for you but great friends will make fun of your misfortune. Apparently Barso is a great friend. Ugh.
- CFB Playoff: Well executed attack on my soul.
- UGA: Can't shake this loss.
- UGA: Especially when you look at the BIG TEN refs.
- UGA: Get over it? YOU get over it.
- UGA: Recruiting forcast: Sunny as hell.
- Falcons: Oh 4th down.
- Falcons: Too mean DFJ.
- NFL: Holy shit was I wrong about Jacksonville.
- The goddamn Pats.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!