The draft lottery is upon us, and the fortunes of WAY too many teams is in the balnace. Plus, we sift through the ashes of the Wizards and try to find a compelling series in the East, while Zaza has emerged as my all time playoff villian - and remember, I'm no Spurs fan. Plus, we've got an MVP of the week who successfully saved America's 5th major sport from disgrace.
- Draft Lottery Day: Will Henkie be vindicated?
- Lonzo Ball's family headed where?
- What is a Markelle Fultz?
- The world needed Wizards vs Cavs. Thanks for nothing Boston.
- Zaza dirty as hell.
- MVP: The man, the myth, the legend, the champ.
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!