The NBA Trade deadline has come and gone and left me underwhelmed. We brought back Mike to break down the sleepy trade deadline, Ole Miss going full Ole Miss and more. Plus, we update our over/under predictions from episode 6, and celebrate cool collective nouns.
- When keeping it real goes wrong.
- Willie Taggart. Hustling backwards.
- Ole Miss football is happening again.
- They can't give Kirk Cousins $25 million. Can they?
- Darrel Revis. Hero.
- Matt Elam: doing free agency wrong.
- The All Star Game in New Orleans was a protest in itself.
- Who wants a competitive All Star game?
- Boring ass trade deadline.
- Stupid ass Kings.
- It's like that Draymond?
- MVPs: Go see Get Out. This ambush of tigers.
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!