Despite my best efforts, the events of February 5th remain in the news, so I hope you're all happy. Fortunately, Mo from Bleacher Report is an Eagles fan, with years of experience hating the Patriots. We talk his rapid ascent in the world of sports media, the travesty that is Terrell Owens not making the Hall of Fame, the coaching exodus in Atlanta post-Super Bowl, the life and times of Steve Sarkisian, Jabari Parker's knee, and LSU recruiting exploits. Oh, and we also celebrate the Falcons' short lived time as most dysfunctional franchise in sports because we talk ALL THINGS KNICKERBOCKER.
- Maurice talks moving from a personal blog, to Barstool Sports, to Complex, and his new gig at Bleacher Report.
- Terrell Owens not being in the Hall of Fame is ridiculous and oddly infuriating.
- Falcons fallout.
- Pats skipping the White House, including Martellus Bennett.
- Kyle Shanahan heads west, to a pretty empty cupboard.
- Steve Sarkisian has had a really wild ride.
- KNICKS: How high is Phil Jackson?
- KNICKS: How much do people hate James Dolan?
- Jabari Parker's bad news.
- LSU recruiting drama.
- MVPs: Frank Ocean. Charles Oakley.
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!