And...breathe. Sorry, just a quick reminder to all my fellow Falcons fans. The game didn't feel close to outsiders, but we Atlanta sports fans know no lead is ever safe. Jeff J. from the ADHD show is our guest this week, and he lived up to his verified twitter status! We talk his professional journey, review Clemson's big win over Bama, college ADs starting a Super PAC to keep em broke, Bo Jackson speaking on concussions, Derrick Rose going AWOL, Odell Beckham, the Falcons, and Aaron Rodgers, god of touchdowns.
- Dabo thinks college football players are too entitled.
- College ADs working together.
- Bo Knows football is bad for you.
- Boogie staying in Sactown?
- Derrick Rose goes AWOL.
- Does anyone think that the Chargers thing is going to go well?
- Falcons. Not yet Falconing.
- Pats looking not-great.
- Aaron Rodgers. Magician.
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!