Back again for week 2, and it looks like we're not cancelled...yet! Today, we take a look at the week in sports, and I get to float my first Pro Wrestling test balloon via CM Punk getting his head beat in. Justin from the ThreeFifs Podcast is our guest as we look at the week that was in college football, and get ready for Week 1 of the NFL.
- Stunt alert: Dungeon Family galvanizes a city like no other music collective could
- CM Punk chased his dream - and it beat his ass. Pro wrestlers react in a somewhat predictable way
- Georgia struggles with an FCS school, which was apparently going around this weekend
- Sam "Best Quarterback Available" Bradford strikes again
- NFL concussion protocol and the inherent conflicts of interest
- The Falcons hate me
- Protests continue, and people continue to be often dumb, sometimes smart, and sometimes missing the point
- Allen Iverson is a Hall of Famer. WATTBA
Justin from ThreeFifs Podcast - @Ljay90
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!