College football season is over, so I thought it safe to invite my Ohio State fan friend Eric on the podcast. I was wrong. He celebrates underwhelming football, we talk about the final NCAA Playoff matchups, courts determining that college athletes aren't employees, Bomani Jones speaking for all Atlanta sports fans, Russel Westbrook might be a robot, and we celebrate the pettiness of LeBron James.
- Tip of the cap to Lamar Jackson! Stay away from that one guy though...
- Art Briles vs. Baylor just got really real.
- That NCAA money.
- UGA mailbagging.
- Atlanta sports fan sadness.
- Earl Thomas on that real.
- Russell is doing it.
- LeBron on that pettiness.
Eric - @ericduncan211
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!