The Great Netflix Culling: Luke Cage and Iron Fist Get Canned
It's the end of October so it's time for another Mailbag episode. Kriss and Dpalm go through listener emails, hot topics and discuss their Pull-List for the month.
The Great Netflix Culling - Mailbag #13
It's the end of October so it's time for another Mailbag episode.
- Bad experiences in comic shops
- Titans and DC Universe isn't worth the $7.99 monthly
- Support Mark Waid's GoFundMe to combat a frivolous Richard Myers/ComicsGate lawsuit
- The State of Marvel TV & Streaming: This is probably more about Netflix consolidating versus Luke Cage & Iron Fist performance
- Disney's going big with its Marvel streaming ideas including a Falcon and Winter Solider
- Wonder Woman 1984 is delayed
- A Pennyworth TV show? What is WB doing?
- Dark Phoenix is going to be a terrible film
- Pull-List (Not the complete list)
- Thor #6
- Darth Vader #22
- Captain America #4
- Uber Invasion #16
- Amazing Spider-Man (Can we get a Taskmaster/Black Ant book?)
- Heroes in Crisis
- X-Men Red
- Don't forget that Miles Morales and Iron Heart come out in November
Kriss and Dpalm record the Mailbag at the end of every month. If you want to send in your own questions and thoughts, email us: Mailbag@MTRNetwork.Net
Like what you hear? Subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!