Super Tuesday Recap: The Gifted Season 2 Review – Blueberry Pancakes
We took a little bit longer of a break than intended but we're back to discuss the last two episodes of The Gifted Season 2 going into the mid-season break. As always, we love this show. It does a fantastic job of not only accurately depicting the themes of the X-Men but also tying in relevance to the world today.
We have fun reviewing these two episodes. Here are some of the things we discussed:
- Noah and Andy learn that puberty sucks and your dick is not your friend
- Was Rebecca always crazy or was she made crazy because of the betrayal of her parents and being locked up?
- Turning perfectly made pancakes inside out to eat them (with no syrup) is the sure sign of a terrorist
- The Mutant Underground is falling apart
- Shanna's Mutant-ships are falling apart as well
- and plenty more!
Listen to this review and let us know what you think of The Gifted Season 2 so far!
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!