Star Trek Discovery Season 1 Review – Kelpien…It’s What’s For Dinner
We’re back for more Star Trek Discovery Season 1 discussion. This time we’re covering episodes 10 - 12 (Despite Yourself, The Wolf Inside, Vaulting Ambition). First thing first Kriss is out of control. He’s entirely too happy to troll The Doctor over the Ash/Voq reveal. There’s something seriously wrong with him. But there’s a lot to talk about for these three episodes. Star Trek Discovery has been such a joy to watch and these last three episodes will definitely make you want to go back and rewatch the previous episodes. Here are some of the things we discussed:
- Captain Tilly and Captain Burnham
- Did Burnham taste Captain Georgiou on Ash’s lips?
- Sonequa Martin-Green thighs
- No not Hugh...
- What does Saru (Kelpien) taste like? Is it good with hot sauce or fried?
- Lorca’s creepiness has peaked
- Star Trek Discovery manages to balance old school Star Trek & action
- Will the show stay in the mirror universe moving forward?
Make sure you subscribe to Super Tuesday Recap on iTunes/Stitcher or follow our playlist at Youtube.com/MTRNetwork. We will be back to cover the finale in 3 episodes (and hopefully do it on FB Live). Leave us a comment (you can use your Facebook account) and tell us what you loved about these last three episodes and what you’re looking forward to for the last 3.