Last updated on January 14th, 2018
After all these years it’s good to have Star Trek back on TV (well…sort of). On this Super Tuesday Recap episode we’re reviewing the first three episodes of Star Trek: Discovery (The Vulcan Hello, Battle at the Binary Stars, Context is for Kings). It’s a fun episode that you’re going to want to check out!
- Our thoughts on the three episodes so far and the direction the series is going
- The blend of action and staying true to the exploration/science aspect of Star Trek
- The one nitpick: They gotta stop doing prequel Star Trek shows. The technology is way too advanced
- How Sonequa Martin-Green’s Michael Burnham takes aspects from both Kirk and Spock
- Is Captain Lorca a sociopath? He seems to lack a care for the lives of his crew (and others). How will that play with Burnham who committed mutiny in order to save hers. How will Saru handle this?
- Cadet 53% Tilly
- The look of the Klingons and why maybe Star Fleet should have just left them alone
- The stupid decisions CBS is making with Discovery being only available through CBS All Access in the states
We’ll be back in a few weeks to review the next 3 episodes of Star Trek: Discovery. Make sure you subscribe to Super Tuesday Recap on iTunes/Stitcher/Google so you don’t miss an episode.