Super Tuesday Recap – The ‘Too Many Villains’ Lie
We're only two weeks away from the start of our review season with Agents of SHIELD coming in 2 weeks and Luke Cage the week after.
- Luke Cage is going to be something special
- How Cheo Hodari Coker pitched Luke Cage to Netflix
- Agents of SHIELD Season 4 is almost here
- Promoting Ghost Rider and first look at Robbie Reyes
- Spider-Man Homecoming leaked images of Shocker
- Debunking the "Too Many Villains" lie
- Kriss rants about people not understanding how critiques of movies work
- We shouldn't normalize ridiculous opinions (Like The Dark Knight is a bad movie)
- A Black Lightning TV show is being pitched
- The Kickstarter for the next release of Uber
- Comics were reading
- The first arc of Black Panther
- Civil War II is really good
- Civil War II #4
- Ultimates #10
- Spider-Man #7
- Captain America: Sam Wilson #11 & 12
Leave a 5 Star Review for us on the Super Tuesday feed and we'll read it on the next show!Sponsors:
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
The Poole Law Firm - "Solutions, not excuses..."