Star Trek Discovery Season 2 Review: Commander Crustacean Levels Up
Star Trek Discovery Season 2 continues to be a great season. We have so much to discuss, laugh about, cry about and celebrate. What more could we ask for for these last 3 episodes?
- The show keeping the Star Trek exploring elements while still working towards the search for Spock
- Episode 4 is Saru's "Flu Game"
- If you don't want us to think about what Kelpien tastes like, don't put Saru on a bed of lettuce
- L'Rell and the Klingons are getting closer to the Klingons we know and we like how they're doing it
- Emperor Georgiou back...and now she's a member of Section 31
- Ash Tyler has the worst life ever
- Tilly & her imaginary friend
- Dr. Hugh Culber is officially back. Stamets' man returns and so does the most loving relationship on the show
- and much much more!
We love this show so much and we can't wait to see where they go next.
Reviewers on this episode:
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!