SDCC Swag Hunt: WBTV Souvenir Bags Designs and Con Exclusive TV Guide Magazines
There's one thing about San Diego Comic-Con that never changes. And its 10th year, WBTV Souvenir Bags will be part of the badge pick-up process. Gathering for the collectible that marks another year of fun (and bragging rights let's not lie) at the big show.
WBTV Souvenir Bags Designs Are Here
I can already see the massive amounts of trade/barter situations they will set off. The SDCC bags, produced for the Studio by I.D. Me Promotions, will feature the following titles:
- Warner Bros. Television series “Arrow,” “Batwoman,” “Black Lightning,” “Doom Patrol,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Pennyworth,” “Riverdale,” “The Flash,” “Supergirl,” “Supernatural” and “Titans”
- Warner Bros. Animation’s “DC Super Hero Girls,” “Harley Quinn,” “Looney Tunes Cartoons,” “Teen Titans GO!,” “ThunderCats Roar” and “Young Justice: Outsiders”
- HBO’s “Game of Thrones” and two versions of “Watchmen”
- Plus bags for the DC Universe digital service, Cartoon Network’s “Steven Universe The Movie,” and “Conan”
More than 160,000 bags have been produced for Comic-Con. Be sure to claim your bags when checking in at the show until supplies run out. Which one are you hoping to bring home?
TV Guide Celebrates Kick-Ass Women on 2019 Con-Exclusive Magazine Covers
From Supergirl and Batwoman to Thunder, Lightning, White Canary, Josie McCoy, Starfire, Veronica Mars and beyond, Warner Bros. Television Group and TV Guide Magazine (TVGM) are celebrating more than 100 incredible women who star in the Studio’s Comic-Con–related series on a special “Powerhouse” cover of the magazine’s annual Warner Bros.–themed SDCC special issue. In addition to the groundbreaking all-women cover, fans that are anxiously awaiting “Batwoman’s” arrival in Gotham City, “Riverdale” viewers who are missing Archie and the gang, and “Supernatural” devotees gearing up for the show’s 15th and final season can collect three additional collectible covers featuring these series. This marks the 10th year of collaboration between WBTVG and TVGM on the special issue.
- Fans can drop by the DC Warner Bros. booth (#4545) to pick up their free copy of the TV Guide Magazine special issue during Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 17, and continuing through Sunday, July 21.
- All four covers will be on sale at newsstand mainline from July 16–October 14, 2019. The special issue can also be purchased online via TVGuideMagazine.com/comiccon, BN.com and/or Amazon.com, and will be available digitally on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK, Amazon’s Kindle Fire, Zinio, Google and Magzter.
Included in this issue are:
- Features on fan favorites “The 100,” “Arrow,” “Black Lightning,” “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Doom Patrol,” “The Flash,” “Krypton,” “Legacies,” “Lucifer,” “Manifest,” “Riverdale,” “Supergirl,” “Supernatural,” “Swamp Thing,” “Titans” and “Roswell, New Mexico”
- Coming Attractions previews of upcoming series “Batwoman,” “Katy Keene,” “Pennyworth,” “Stargirl,” “Veronica Mars” and “Watchmen”
- Inside look at animated series “DC Super Hero Girls,” “Harley Quinn,” “Teen Titans GO!” and “Young Justice: Outsiders”
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment’s animated movie “Batman: Hush,” DC’s “Teen Titans: Raven” graphic novel, Rooster Teeth’s “RWBY” and “Camp Camp” digital series, and a special feature on the DC/Warner Bros. Television USO Tour in Kuwait
- And much more!
Warner Bros has a full slate planned for Comic-Con this year. So, if you're in attendance be sure to check out what they've brought to help celebrate 50 years of Comic-Cons.