Out Your Cotton Picking Minds – Insanity Check #632
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover the last 2 weeks of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by another host on the MTR Network, Shanna.
- Who is lying more: The Chicago Police or Jussie Smollett
- First Lady of Virginia thinks it was a good idea to hand out cotton to students during Black History Month
- 12 year old faces felony charges for...handing out his mixtape
- Michael Cohen's testimony...does it even matter?
- Jim "I ignored rape at OSU" Jordan is on the House Oversight Committee
- Mark Meadows trots out the 'Trump employs black ppl so he can't be racist' defense
- West Virginia GOP have a disgusting anti-Muslim display attacking Rep. Ilhan Omar
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Young God Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/younggod
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site