It feels so good to be back in the driver's seat, and to answer all questions: yes it feels different podding as a married man. To help ease the transition, MTR editor-in-chief Kriss is with us to catch up on everyting we missed. Most importantly, isn't it weird that a league that decries distractions seems to be in the business of the manufacturing, cultivation and distribution of distractions? Plus we talk WWE (sorry!), UGA's brief run at number 1, the NFL actually producing watchable football, the benching of Tyrod Taylor, the return of the NBA, and the ballad of Joel Embiid.
- Ric Flair 30 for 30 is a must watch.
- Conor is NEVER coming back, UFC.
- Gabby Douglas fucking up.
- Jerry Jones v the NFL: How did we get here?
- So, how DID benching Tyrod go?
- Colin Kaepernick: Citizen of the Year.
- NBA is FANNNNNNNNNNNNTASTIC!
- Joel Embiid - IF he stays healthy...
- Damn Dawgs.
- Baker Mayfield WILDIN.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!