Avengers: Infinity War is Non-Stop, Action Packed and Emotional
They did it. They really did it. Marvel Studios pulled off one of the most ambitious crossovers of all time. Avengers: Infinity War isn't just 10 years of the MCU coming together, it's basically one big thank you to the fans. Here's a quick rundown of what works:
- Fast pace and non-stop action. You don't get a chance to breathe
- Juggles all the characters well and everyone gets a moment
- Thanos is amazing. From the way he looks, to the way Brolin portrays him. He might be the best Avengers and one of the best of the MCU
- Very emotional at times and has humor right at the right moments.
- People die. Maybe some people you want to live
- This movie is risky. It's clearly the first part of a multi-parter and that allowed the Russos to really go big or go home
We'll have more reviews coming out soon. Friday will be another non-spoiler review (audio) and Sunday will be our spoiler review for premium members. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, you're messing up.