Legends of Tomorrow S5E15 Review – How Are You Not Cancelled?
Considering this is a show that once ended the season with a giant Beebo doll fighting a demon, we thought we were prepared for the season 5 finale of Legends of Tomorrrow.
We were wrong. We weren't prepared for a cameo by Sisqo performing the Thong Song during the finale fight. Like..how could we? But before we got there, we got the absolutely hilarious "Congrats" video from the rest of the Arrowverse. This show is so fun. Things we loved:
- The theme of family coming together throughout the entire season
- The original Zari sacrificing herself to save Behrad
- Mick and Lita's relationship
- The Hall of Bad Ideas (The shakeweight was a terrible idea)
- The final fight taking place with the Thong Song Playing
- Sisqo performing the Thong Song like its 1999
- John Constantine's character arc
And there's so much more. Seriously, this is a masterfully written show that is ridiculous but never jumps the shark and knows just when to get serious. We can't wait for next season and what we can only assume is aliens. Bring it on.
Kriss and Dpalm record the Mailbag at the end of every month. If you want to send in your own questions and thoughts, email us: Mailbag@MTRNetwork.Net
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!