Legends of Tomorrow S5E13 Review: Get In Losers, We’re going Looming
We're not gonna let the latest news from WB get us down (Ruby Rose exiting Batwoman and WB caves to the lunatics with the "Snydercut"). We'll save all that for next week's Mailbag episode. Instead we're going to focus on the greatness that is Legends of Tomorrow. Get in losers, we're going looming.
- No one can waste 24 hours of immortality like the Legends
- Gary tries the "save the day" and fails cause...Gary
- Nice to see Amy Louise Pemberton in the flesh again as Gideon
- Zari and John finally cut through the sexual tension (Nate stays losing)
- Another week, another episode of the Legends parodying pulp culture
As always, it's great to see this show balance ridiculous with the serious (lot of reflections on death this episode). It helps when its clear the cast really enjoys hanging out with each other.
Kriss and Dpalm record the Mailbag at the end of every month. If you want to send in your own questions and thoughts, email us: Mailbag@MTRNetwork.Net
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!