The Out-of-Touch Olympics: Billionaires Compete to See Who Can Sound Dumber
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover this week's dose of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by his cohost on just about everything else Kriss records on the network, Dpalm. It's been two weeks since the last show and there's been a LOT of craziness going on. From Fast & the Furious basically becoming a superhero franchise to the FBI rolling up on Roger Stone to some really out-of-touch billionaires. There's a lot to dive into.
- Fast & The Furious now has super villains
- Commerce Secretary confused by why furloughed federal workers would be struggling
- Billionaires at Davos show how out of touch they are
- Dan Snyder's $300 million super yacht
- Get Howard Schultz the fuck outta here
- Ralph Northam gotta go
- The 2020 Democratic Primary Candidates: Let's all calm the fuck down
- Figure out what you want: Do you want to have a legit discussion on issues & facts or do you want to just tear everyone down?
- What ACTUALLY happened with Kamala and Truancy
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Rich white guy thinks 53 year old housekeeper being stuck in an elevator for 3 days isn't that bad
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro?
- Dpalm - @DPalm66 @UDPod
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site