We're back from New York Comic-Con! Brandon (@Phenomblak) joins Kriss to talk about NYCC 2017 and how much we've grown from the first Con back in 2013. We talk about what was different this time, some of our equipment, why we can no longer run a two-person crew anymore and more.
We then cover the news from the Marvel retailer's only panel at NYCC that revealed the racist and bigoted comic book store owners and we have a few choice words for these idiots (Spoiler alert: they're bad at running a business). We also touch on the Harvey Weinstein allegations but it will be covered more on the next episode.
Make sure you subscribe to our Youtube channel to get all of our interview videos from New York Comic-Con.
- NYCC Recap
- Cigarette breathe vs Weed vs Coffee Breath
- Kriss isn't a fan of the smell of weed
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Comic Retailers upset at Marvel at NYCC
- Complaining comic book store owners are just bad business owners
- Men Are Trash - the Harvey Weinstein allegations are proof of this
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro?
- Will police robots end racial bias? (of course not)
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!