Ramen Robin Hood – Insanity Check #619
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover this week's dose of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by Tim (@peoplescrtic)
- Breaking down why the Academy's Popular Film category is needed
- How films are nominated
- Why the Academy needs more categories
- Grocery store worker busted for "stealing" $9,000 worth of deli meats over 8 years
- The Robin Hood of Ramen steals $100,000 worth of ramen noodles
- Don't do meth or you might have sex with dying rodents
- Trump names all the sorry black men that support him
- Kamala Harris calls out Kavanaugh
- Great Moments in White Privilege
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover this week's dose of insanity in the world.
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site