The second to last Insanity Check of 2017! Kriss is joined by Karen from The Black Guy Who Tips. We talk about Karen & Rod heading to to Seattle for PodCon and how we all have to find time to take a break and rest. We then delve into the latest craziness involving men pulling their dicks out at work and harassing women. Then there's the "wonderful" Senate tax "cut" bill that's passed the Senate and gotten one step closer to being law. Wonder how all those "Democrats are equally as bad as Republicans" folks are handling it.
- Taking Time for Yourself
- The cumulative effects of racism/sexism/bigotry
- 1 out of 4 men think exposing themselves to women isn't sexual harassment
- Revisiting Matt Lauer's sexist debate performance moderating the Presidential debate
- The Senate's tax "cut" plan
- When do we hold the citizens responsible for the people they vote for?
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro?
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!