Insanity Check: Jack Dorsey is a Coward
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover this week's dose of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by Justin from ThreeFifsPodcast. On this episode the main focus is, as white supremacists decide to have a sequel to "Bring a Nazi to the Park" Day, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey makes excuses for why Twitter won't shut down Alex Jones (and other disgusting human beings) Twitter account.
- It doesn't take much for White People to turn to Nazis & white nationalists
- Jack says Alex Jones hasn't violated Twitter's Rules...he lied
- What makes Jack a coward and why he's giving intolerance a platform
- Trump & Pence watched Starship Troopers one too many times
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Sexually assault a 14 year old girl and get no jail time? Of course
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro?
- Yes...let's teach robot dogs to fight back
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site