Insanity Check #623: GrabEmByThePussy.com and other Terrible Dating Site Ideas for Trump Supporters
Kriss is finally back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover the last few week's of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by Justin from ThreeFifsPodcast. There's a lot to cover, from Kriss figuring out he doesn't actually like Comic Con, Winamp is coming back (cause along with social regression we need a digital one), Trump supporters have a tough time with dating and folks keep trying to fuck robots...which will fuck us all over in the long run.
Kriss is finally back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover the last few week's of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by Justin from ThreeFifsPodcast.
- NYCC Recap
- Kriss doesn't like Comic Con
- Telltale Games shuts it's doors: Dev Crunch happens and is wrong
- Winamp is coming back cause your computer needs digital STDs
- DonaldDaters: The dating site for Trump supporters with a security breach on Day One
- The Alt-Right loves Youtube
- Gavin McInnes is a violent gang leader
- The pivot to video lie: Facebook was making up video views stats
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro? aka: Stop trying to fuck robots
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site