Insanity Check #649: The Case for CTE
We weren't going to leave this decade without having an Insanity Check episode. Kriss is back with two of his favorite people, Rod & Karen from The Black Guy Who Tips. A lot of things have happened since the last time there was a show. Mike Vick pisses off white people again, Trump got impeached and Antonio Brown makes a solid case for how the NFL & Football cause CTE. AND MORE. So sit back and give this show a listen.
There's also an important announcement about the future of the Insanity Check.
- White people are mad at Mike Vick and proving that animal lives mean more to them than human lives
- Antonio Brown & his No More White Women 2020 campaign video
- Pastor tries to pay for sex with Arby's card prompting the question: WHO THE FUCK IS EATING AT ARBY'S????
- Wakanda is apparently real
- Trump is impeached and still has a solid chance at reelection
- Rod makes a solid case for why more Democratic candidates and a long cycle isn't that bad
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro?
Guest: Rod & Karen
- Website: TheBlackGuyWhoTips.Com
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site