Insanity Check: One Sandwich To Rule Them All
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover this week's dose of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by someone who is no stranger to the show (and also the harbinger of the end of the world), Dpalm. We got a lot to cover, from Disney & Sony having a divorce (at the expense of Peter Parker) to the Amazon burning. Everything is terrible. Except the Popeyes chicken sandwich. That's great. Allegedly.
- The Disney-Sony Breakup - Folks do realize they're both multi-billionaire companies right?
- The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich is making everyone lose their mind
- Popeyes' chicken sandwich isn't why your friends and family don't support your "work"
- The Amazon is burning...everything is fine
- Justice Department "mistakenly" sends out email with link to white supremacist site. "Accidentally"
- AG Bar thinks the police shouldn't be questioned or protested.
- Police officer makes up sniper attack
- Make Marysville White Again
- Apparently people don't talk before they get married
- Great Moments in White Privilege
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site