Insanity Check: On the Third Day It Rose Again
Kriss is back with another episode of the Insanity Check to cover this week's...well...the last several week's... dose of insanity in the world. This week he's joined by People's Critic, Tim. We cover a wide range of topics from the backlash to the Harriet movie to white people needing natural predators (maybe don't lay in a bed with an 8 foot python). But most importantly on this November 3rd (when this was recorded) we talk about the most important thing: The return of the Popeye's chicken sandwich.
- The Harriet movie has it's issues but you don't have to make them up
- The speed and staying power of false information
- Thanksgiving needs its own music or its gonna keep going from Halloween to Christmas
- Bill Maher Says the Dumbest Things
- Woman found dead with snake around her neck in house with 140 snakes
- I don't care about the gender of your baby...especially not enough to die from it
- Rudy Guiliani is an idiot
- White House Halloween party let kids "build the wall" because...teach them racism & bigotry when they're young
- This week in 'No One is Cancelled' - Harvey Weinstein showed up to an actor's hour
- Great Moments in White Privilege
Guest: Tim - @peoplescrtic
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site