Insanity Check: ‘No Chicken for You’ – Six Weeks For Spicy
New Insanity Check episode! After a bit of a delay due to the Toronto Film Festival, Kriss is back with guest Justin to talk about all the crazy things that have happened in the world. The most important thing that's happen though is: Popeyes ran out of chicken sandwiches. But never fear, they have a solution for all of you just dying to have that sandwhich: BYOB. Bring.Your.Own.Bun. Yeah...they're gonna sell you a box of chicken tenders and tell you to make your own damn sandwich. Don't let me catch any of you doing this.
Anyway, we got a lot to cover, from more ways to die in Australia to Trump vs Bolton. There's a lot here so give it a listen.
- Six Weeks for Spicy - Popeyes says to bring your own bun if you want a chicken sandwich
- More ways to die in Australia
- Pulling a Ben Carson - Ben Carson has perfected the art of failing upward
- What has Trump done now?
- Nothing wrong with inviting the Taliban to Camp David the week of 9/11
- When you're too crazy/stupid for John Bolton....
- Yes...Biden and Bernie are too old to be President
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Do You Even Sci-Fi Bro?
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site