Insanity Check: Moving Dat Weight
We're only 3 episodes away from the end of the Insanity Check. It's more real now as I type that. Add in the fact that we recorded this episode only a few days before election night 2020 and well, there's a lot of anxiety going on. So I decided that for this episode, I'd take the Insanity Check back to its roots: Covering crazy news. This week I'm joined by Aaron from the Black Astronauts Podcast and let's just say...we have some fun. First, Four Loko is back with shots. Still no caffeine but what's the worst that could happen? Then there's the used condom reseller in Vietnam and apparently monkey slave labor in Thailand. Like I said, we're getting back to the roots fo the Insanity Check.
We still cover some politics because obviously there's no way to avoid it. We talk about the insane way CNBC defines "struggling" for those families making over $400k and the coo...I mean...black men supporting Trump.
- Four Loko is back with shots
- Costco takes a stand against monkey slave labor
- Someone was reselling used condoms in bulk and we have so many questions (and jokes)
- Jerry Falwell Jr is just as much a piece of shit as his dead daddy
- CNBC's ridiculous claim that families bringing in $400k "struggle" too
- Channing Crowder explains why he doesn't mind paying more taxes
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site