Insanity Check: It Be Your Own People
Happy Black History Month everyone! This month Kriss is back with a new episode of the Insanity Check with guest Tim (@Peoplescrtic). As everyone knows Black History Month is always prime time for foolery and ridiculousness. And 2020 is no different. Because of that there is no Great Moments in White Privilege this month. Instead Kriss is saying "Happy Black History Month" with a few ridiculous tales about how sometimes it be your own people. From the black choir director who thought having an all white choir singing negro spirituals was a good idea to the black producer who thought it wise to hide the identity of a white rape victim by having her dress up with a curly fro and black face. And who could forget all the folks caping for Bloomberg? Now to be fair...for $2500 a month, you might could get some "Mike Will Get It Done" ads on the MTR Network.
- Parasite wins big at the Oscars
- The dudebros made that Harley Quinn wasn't "sexy enough" in Birds of Prey
- Happy Black History Month
- Patreon bringing creators pay day loans. What's the worse that can happen?
- The Nevada Debate
- Bloomberg offering $2500 a month for influencers to tweet nice things about him
- The Stop & Frisk candidate also used prison labor to make campaign phone calls
- Bernie knew that the Russians were helping his campaign for months but blames the media for making it public
Follow us on Twitter:
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Check out our Sponsors!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site