Hell No Cupid #8: Productive Dating
Kriss & John are finally back with a new episode of Hell No Cupid.
- Let Groupon be your wingman
- What Kriss has learned in a month of dating since the last show
- Coordinating schedules for dates is more difficult than you'd think
- Productive Dates vs Great/Good First Dates
- More sex leads to less cancer?
- Why do people still listen to Steve Harvey?
- Being an Atheist or indifferent to religion doesn't mean you lack a moral center
Check out our sponsor TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site
Send us your dating stories. Also if you want John to give you advice on your dating profile or issues, email us.
Check us out on Youtube
Twitter – @InsanityReport & @MTrailerReviews