The Flash Season 4×13 True Colors Review – None of This Makes Sense
We have so many questions with this episode. But first, we talk about Kriss & Dpalm's #VillainAgenda2020 plans. Hey, they're now making fully functional Batman suits, hoverboards and flamethrowers. We're trying to get in on the ground floor of franchising out super villains.
But onto this episode of The Flash. True Colors could have been and should have been a much better episode. But much like many of the episodes that have happened since coming back from break, the writing is lazy and rushed and things just don't make sense. Oddly enough, while some will definitely not like the amount of Ralph in this episode, he's not the problem.
- Why didn't the judge ask for them to check the morgue to see DeVoe's body?
- How do you have a super secret meta-human wing to a prison but leave an unalarmed manhole exit?
- WHERE WERE THE FUCKING GUARDS?
- Why was Marlize sitting at the table with the prosecutor?
- Why have Harry making it a big deal that they haven't freed Barry then this week when they do...he's back on Earth-2?
- What was the whole point of introducing Wolfe just to kill him unceremoniously this episode?
- WHY IS IRIS WEARING A BATHROBE TO GO SEE BARRY?
And there's a lot more that doesn't make sense. It's frustrating because big picture, we liked what this episode was doing. We just don't like how it was executed and that's becoming a problem AGAIN for The Flash.
We end the episode discussing all the trailers that have been released the last couple weeks:
- Ant-Man and The Wasp
- Deadpool 2
- Infinity War
- Jessica Jones
- Venom (upcoming)
Make sure you subscribe to Super Tuesday Recap on iTunes/Stitcher/Google so you don't miss an episode.