Character Corner: Iron Man’s Garage
We promised a bonus episode and here it is. Fresh off of Endgame and our 2 part Iron Man series we jump into Tony Stark's garage. We go through some of his major armors and how some of them were represented in the MCU.
Also, prepare yourselves cause in a few weeks we'll be back with Part 1 of our Chris Claremont X-Men run series.
- Mark I & II - Tales of Suspense #39 & #40
- Mark III & IV - Tales of Suspense #48 (Mark III) & Iron Man vol 1 #38 (Mark IV)
- Mark VII Silver Centurion - Iron Man #200
- Mark VIII (New Red & Gold) - Iron Man #231
- Variable Threat Response Battle Suit Mark I (War Machine Armor) - Iron Man #281
- Telepresence Armor - Iron Man #290
- Modular Armor (Mark XI) - Iron Man #300
- Post-Heroes Reborn Renaissance Armor - Iron Man Volume 3 #1
- Model 29
- Extremis Armor- Iron Man Vol 4 #5
- Bleeding Edge - Invincible Iron Man #25
- Iron Destroyer - Fear Itself #7
- Black Armor - Invincible Iron Man #517
- Model 40 & 41 -
- Black & Gold - Iron Man Volume 5 #1
- Endo-Sym - Superior Iron Man #1
- Model Prime - Invincible Iron Man vol 2 #1
- Speciality Armors
- Buster Armors
Like what you hear? Subscribe so you don't miss an episode!
Follow us on Twitter:
Our shirts are now on TeePublic: https://teepublic.com/stores/
Want more podcast greatness? Sign up for a MTR Premium Account!
Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward
to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!
http://wieliczko.eu However, the most basic Japanese translation of photo-book is shashinshū (写真集), as well as the shashinshū area of
a normal Japanese bookstore is full of books of photographs of little
or no documentary or imaginative merit yet which instead traditionally portray currently popular celebs Lots of are
of cheesecake versions (guradoru), or porn starlets (nūdoru); others are of vocalists, television individualities, specialist sportswomen (usually wrestlers) and so forth.