We like to save our wrestling podcasts for special occasions, but the current landscape calls for it. Thankfully, we've got real live wrestling media personality Rich Fann in the rolodex, and he took some time to chat with us. From the card this coming Sunday to the last 6 months of Kenny Omega to even celebrating the most reliable scammer of all time, we tackle it all.
- Rich Fann - hardest working man in sports entertainment!
- Jeff Jarrett: Generational scammer.
- NJPW comes to California.
- Okada might be the best wrestler on the planet...
- ...not named Kenny Omega.
- Smackdown Live dropping the ball with the Women's Division.
- Rap battle + Pro Wrestling = surprisingly lit.
- Great Balls of Fire is a badly named event with a helluva card.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!