John Minus of the Decepticomics joins UDPod today, as we lean on his vault of knowledge from a lifetime of absorbing New York sports media. We talk about Stanton's kinda shady move to NYC, discover a well of hatred for Phil Jackson I didn't think was possible and decry the alleged poor treatment of an alleged good quarterback. Plus, I lie to one of my friends, we say happy trails to Devin Hester, and we follow the Ball family to Lithuania.
- Keep up with the Decepticomics!
- Old Yankee finding ways to help the Yankees from Miami.
- I did not know you could hate Philly more than me.
- The Washington Can't Get Rights.
- Devin Hester was TERRIFYING.
- Happy trails Mike. I mean, I guess.
- Snow Football SUCKS.
- Saints fans are idiots.
- Ah, the return to MSG.
- This will end poorly for the Balls.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!