2018 Movie Preview – The Most (and Least) Anticipated Films of the New Year
It's that time again! Our 2018 Movie Preview is here. Kriss is joined by Phenom, Tim and Joi to discuss the list of movies coming out in 2018. We discuss the movies we're all waiting for like Black Panther, A Wrinkle in Time, Infinity Wars and Incredibles 2. We also ask why some films were greenlit and if some films are even going to be released. It's a great episode you won't want to miss.
- Is the promotion for Proud Mary enough?
- What are our predictions for Black Panther's opening weekend?
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure, Fifty Shades Freed and the end of terrible film franchises
- Are we getting a new Cloverfield movie?
- Will Tomb Raider finally be the turning point for video game movies?
- The super packed month of March (A Wrinkle in Time, Tomb Raider, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One)
- Will Avengers: Infinity War open over $200 million?
- Is Solo: A Star Wars Story in trouble its second weekend with Deadpool 2 opening?
- Will Disney hit $7-8 billion in 2018 with all its movies?
- Bumblebee vs Aquaman: Should Aquaman be moved up
- And more